Washington Parish Aerial Photography
Instructions : Click on the grid square below for which you would like to see the aerial photography. If you don't know which grid square to go to, then use the following instructions :
1. Find your road in the Map Index
2. When you find your road in the Map Index, make a note of the map reference number. For example, A C Kennedy Rd has a map reference number of 38-12. In this example, 38 is the map number and 12 is the block number for that particular map.
3. Find the Parish Road Map that shows your road. The Maps are listed by Map numbers. After you click on the correct Map number, look for your road in the block number that you previously wrote down.
4. Once you have located your road on the Parish Road Map, you will be better able to visualize which aerial photography grid square shown below to click on. You may wish to look at the overall Washington Parish Map to help you further.
5. Click on the grid square below for which you would like to see the aerial photography.
( Photography will be in PDF format. Zoom in or out as needed)